Ludlow Swimming Club believes competition, within a fun and friendly atmosphere, helps all young swimmers be the best they can be.
To help our swimmers succeed we:
- encourage competition at all levels of ability
- involve everyone in competitive activities
- strive for the best possible results at personal and club levels
To achieve this we commit to:
- provide training programmes structured for age and ability
- use only suitably qualified coaches
- engage swimmers, parents, and coaches in decisions
- recognise individual and team success however small
The club is run entirely by volunteer parents and coaches, so parental support and offers of help are very welcome. If you would like to offer help simply speak to any committee member.